Every realtor wants to place that “SOLD” sign on their client’s property. As a realtor, there’s probably a long list of “to-do’s” to suggest to a seller that could improve their overall experience and get them the best price on their home.
There are tons of recommendations for the inside of the home:
But what about the outside of home? What are your top recommendations for budget-friendly options?
One of the best options that could breathe new life to the outside of a property would be power washing services. Of course we want to be your First Choice for all of those options. Here are the things we could take care of on the outside while the clients get the inside ready:
- House Wash: Vinyl siding/brick/stone-a house wash gets rid of the dirt, mold, mildew, and algae that have built up.
- Roof Cleaning-a roof wash gets rid of those nasty black streaks that make the roof look old and out of shape. What are those black streaks? Check out EasyPro’s blog about that here.
- Concrete Surfaces: driveway, patios and sidewalks-yes…they’re dirty. A concrete wash will bring them back to life and remove all the dirt and grime from everyday wear and tear.
- Fencing:wood or vinyl-it doesn’t matter. A wash can restore the look of a fence in a matter of minutes.
- Window Cleaning: window washing gets rid of the dust, dirt, and grime that can build up on windows over time. We clean the inside and out to make them shine!
Let First Choice help you post that “SOLD” sign by getting the home’s exterior ready for potential buyers. Call us today 859-983-5955 or click here!